Our vintage train has a special seat reserved just for the Big Guy and his friends. Our story-telling princess will read Christmas-themed books to the children in each of the decorated railcars.
- Adult Ages 13-59
- Senior Ages 60+
- Child Ages 2-12
- Infant Ages 1 and Under
A West Michigan Family Fall Tradition
Passengers are entertained during the journey by THE GRAND PUMPKIN, SCARECROW & LITTLE CROW!
Each paid child’s ticket includes a free, locally grown pumpkin the kids can pick from our Pumpkin Patch at the end of the ride.
Children under 2 yrs ride free and also get a pumpkin.
- Please arrive 15-30 minutes early for ticket scanning and the boarding process.
- Restrooms available in the station and on board the train.
- Snacks and drink available for purchase on board during the runaround in Marne.
- TSA requires that masks are required on our trains.
- You must select the adult or senior tickets before the children and infant tickets are available.